Is the course suitable for beginners ? Yes, the course covers all abilities.
Do you accept groups of friends to the course ? Yes we do, and this is a great way to enjoy your art holiday.
Is the course suitable for children ? The course is aimed at adults of all ages, unfortunately we don’t have the right amount of support to be able to manage the extra care needed for children’s art.
Will I be insured ? We don’t provide insurance, so please do make your own insurance arrangements.
What will the weather be like ? See St Sebastien’s 15 day weather report AND Local town Argenton-Sur-Creuse Climate Averages
- April, is very similar to UK weather except it is usually a couple of degrees C warmer.
- May, is usually a nice warm month, with the odd cooler day, and can be windy or wet.
- June, is usually very warm, but not too hot.
- September, is usually very warm, and calm.
- October, can be very warm, but there may be windy or wet days.